|Work Mode During a Call||Monitor Me||Tally-Oh Features|
|Tally Count||Place an Emergency Call||Originate an Outside Call|
|Place an Assistance Call||Report Trunk Trouble||Originate an Internal Call|
To Set Work Mode During a Call
- While engaged in an ACD call, press WORK key, WORK lamp lights steadily.
- Displays work pending.
- Press RELEASE key or go on hook to terminate ACD call.
- Then changes to:
- Work lamp light steady red.
- No further ACD calls will be received.
- Upon completion of Work, press WORK key, lamp extinguishes.
- Work mode is canceled, status returns to Ready, ACD calls will be received.
While Engaged in an ACD Call or In Work Mode
- Press TALLY key; lamp flashes green.
- Press desired digit 1-9 key on dial keypad up to 22 digits, press # key to validate entry. The entered digits are displayed. Then changes to:
- TALLY lamp extinguishes.
- Data is registered in the MIS system.
- Agent is Engaged in an ACD Call
- Agent presses ASSIST key; lamp lights steadily.
- The Agent hears ring back tone and the assist destination is rung (normally a supervisor). If no supervisor is available, the call waiting indicator is provided to each supervisor, until answered. (Depends on ACD programming).
- Agent may converse with supervisor, ACD Call is held in automatic hold mode.
- To cancel assistance call, press the TRANSFER key; the ACD will be recovered.
- Upon completion of conversation, press CONF key, all three parties will be connected.
- Either the Supervisor or the Agent may drop out of the call by pressing RELEASE key. When the agent or supervisor disconnects from the assisted call, the assist lamp extinguishes and the display returns to the original status.
- The remaining party may converse with the ACD caller.
- If the assist feature is terminated to a busy supervisor.
- Press TRANSFER key to return to the calling party, the assistance call is canceled.
- An agent can request to be monitored by a specific agent or supervisor. If the ASSIST key feature is dedicated to the monitor me feature.
- Press the ASSIST key. The assist lamp lights.
- Either the supervisor´s name or the name of the supervisor´s split is displayed.
- When the supervisor answers.
- The assist lamp flashes red at the ACD Agent.
- The monitor lamp flashes red at the supervisor position.
- To barge into the call, the supervisor presses the MON key, then 1, #.
- If the supervisor decides to join the call, the agent and calling party will hear a warning tone.
Agent Console is Engaged in an ACD Call
- Agent presses EMER key, lamp lights red steadily.
- Supervisor is monitoring call between Agent and ACD caller.
- Associated lamp will flash.
- Conversation is simultaneously being recorded if equipment has been provided.
- To barge into the call the supervisor presses the MON key, then 1, #.
- Press RELEASE key to transfer the call to supervisory position after the supervisor answers. No dialing is necessary.
- To cancel emergency request (to ringing destination), press the EMER key again.
To Busy Destination
- If the request is routed to an individual supervisor´s ACD or PBX line, press the EMER key.
- If the request is routed to a busy supervisor, the agent´s LED isextinguished.
- The ACD agent´s conversation is never interrupted.
NOTE: The ACD call is not effected by this procedure. ACD Agent must be engaged in a call to initiate a trunk trouble report. Pressing TRK TRBL key does not clear the problem. Trunk trouble can only be activated while on an ACD call (station or trunk call).
- While engaged in an ACD call, press TRK TRBL key once only.
When changes to: after 4 seconds:
- Trouble report is automatically reported to MIS subsystems and Maintenance Administration Terminal.
Tally-Oh codes beginning with a zero are reserved for special use by agents and are not reported to the MIS. These codes invoke various actions, such as statistical displays and code changes performed on a tenant basis.
- Press TALLY key.
- Enter tally code, then #.
Special Agent System Tally Code (Leading O)
|000#||Displays the agent´s statistics (shift time, number of ACD calls answered, average talk time, total time in Work mode since logging on, and total time in Break mode since logging on) for the current agent or the last agent logged on. The statistics are for the shift, they are not given on a per split basis.To invoke, press 000#.
|001#||Displays the queue depth of the split(s) served by the logged on agent. If the position is Vacant and allowed a single split, the queue depth for that split is shown. For an agent, in multi-split mode, the information for each split will be displayed for a four second interval.To invoke, press 001#.
|002#||Displays the time waited by the longest waiting call in the split(s) served by the logged on agent. If the position is Vacant and allowed a single split, the wait time for that split is shown. For an agent, in multi-split mode, the information for each split will be displayed for a four second interval.To invoke, press 002#.
|003#||Displays the quantity of working agents (on an ACD call, in Work mode, in Ready mode) in the split(s) served by the logged-on agent. If the position is Vacant and allowed a single split, the quantity of working agents in that split is shown. For an agent, in multi-split mode, the information for each split will be displayed for a four second interval.To invoke, press 003#.
|004#||Displays the quantity of agents in Break mode in the split(s) saved by the logged on agent. If the position is Vacant and allowed a single split, the quantity of agents in Break mode in that split is shown. For an agent, in multi-split mode, the information for each split will be displayed for a four second interval.To invoke, press 004#.
|005#||Displays the elapsed time since entering the current mode. The code is valid for the following modes: on an ACD call, Work mode, Break mode, Ready mode.To invoke, press 005#.
|006#||Sends a request during an ACD call for a supervisor to monitor the conversation. The display shows the designated supervisorÕs name or split.To invoke, press 006#.
|007#||Sends a request to temporarily disable the Work mode time limit. This request is only valid from Work mode, and the timer will be disabled only until the agent leaves Work mode.To invoke, press 007#.
|008#||Displays the time and date for four seconds. This request can be made from any mode.To invoke, press 008#.
|009#||Clear permanent display such as “READY”, “ON BREAK”, or “VACANT”.|
|021#||Setup Connection Displays, see “CONNECTION DISPLAYS C-199″ see ACD F&S.|
|022#||Online Help, see “CONNECTION DISPLAYS C-199″ see ACD F&S.|
|023#||Show Connection Displays, see “CONNECTION DISPLAYS C-199″ see ACD F&S.|
|024||To add a new split to split list.To invoke, press 024ssspp# to add a new working split (sss) at preference level (pp) to the list of working splits. An agent may work in up to 16 splits simultaneously.|
|025||To delete a split from the split list.To invoke, press 025sss# to delete a split (sss) from the list of splits.|
|026#||To display current split list.To invoke, press 026# to display a list of the currently assigned splits on the agent´s LCD display. Each split´s name will be shown for approximately 3 seconds.|
|027#||To save the current working split list to permanent ACD database memory.To invoke, press 027# to save the current split assignments to permanent ACD database memory. Ordinarily, when splits are added or deleted (via Tally-Oh 024 and 025) they are in use for the current logon session only. However, if the split selections are to be permanently assigned (until modified) to that agent´s logon ID then they must be transferred to permanent ACD database memory.|
|028#||Unlocks the agent´s current position. This request is for emergency use only. There is no display associated with this request.To invoke, press 028#. (Emergency use only, notify NECAM of any lockups.)|
|029#||Forces the agent to log off at the current position. This request is for emergency use only. There is no display associated with this request.To invoke, press 029#. (Emergency use only, notify NECAM of any lockups.)|
In this section, additional Function Keys (e.g. FEATURE, ANSWER, TRANSFER, etc.) must first be programmed on the Agent Console by the System Administrator.
- Lift handset or headset.
- Press NON-ACD LINE key.
- Receive dial tone, Dial the Central Office Access Code, e.g. 9.
- Dial desired telephone number.
- Use handset to converse.
- Lift handset or headset.
- Press NON-ACD LINE key.
- Receive dial tone.
- Dial desired station number; display indicates digits dialed.
- Use handset to converse.