|How to Leave a Group Message|
|To Leave A Group Message|
|To List Who Has Not Heard A Group Message|
Message groups let you send the same message to many people. A message group is simply a distribution list for messages you send to the group. You send a message to a group just like you send a message to a subscriber, identifying the group by name or group number.
Your system manager may create message groups for you. You can also create and edit your own message groups by phone.
You create or edit groups as part of your setup options. Once you create a group, you can add or delete subscriber names from the group.
- Call the NEAXMAIL AD-16 ^ and enter your security code.
- When asked “Hear new messages?”, press for no. When asked “Leave messages?”, press for yes or use Quick Key
- Spell the group name, or press the special group ID and group number. Press until you hear the name of the group you want, then press
- Record your message at the beep.
^Enter your Personal ID if not at your own telephone.
- Start to send a new message to the group.
- The NEAXMAIL AD-16 will say that some members have not heard your last message. Press to review the message.
- Listen to the message or press to interrupt it.
- Press to avoid canceling the message.
- Press to list who has not heard the message. Press to stop the list.
- If you want, press to change the message’s special delivery settings.