NEC Voice Conferencing
Univerge SV8000 Series Conferencing Bridge:
Univerge SV8000 is a flexible voice conferencing platform, suitable for small, medium and expanding businesses. It delivers high quality speech and PC-accessible features.
– Investment protection due to employee decentralization, cost reduction, and security
– Excellent speech quality
– Performs with or without a network- when there is no network, user can access preset conferences
– Conferencing between 2-16 parties
– Voice message
– Password protection
– Remote conference programming with conference scheduler
NEC Meeting Center:
– Improving efficiency and productivity
– Lower costs due to less travel time
– Improving teamwork of geographically dispersed teammates
– Real time data exchange
– Eliminate monthly recurring charges for hosted solutions
– Ad-hoc/ Scheduled/ dialed number DNIC based/ progressive dial out audio conference
– Conference record and playback
– Desktop sharing- white boarding- presentation sharing
– Chatting (group and private)
– Multiple presenter
IP/Digital Call Logger:
NEC IP/ Digital Call Logger is a solution for recording, documentation and agent evaluation. This is a recording, storing and managing call option suitable for all-sized businesses and works with DT700 and DT300.
– Improve level of service
– Increase ROI through providing useful information
– High quality sound quality
– Automatic and manual call recording options
– PC or network storage
– Four IP and digital connections
– Compatible with latest NEC communication servers
– Grading module- allows the supervisor to set key parameters to measure user performance
SonicView IP Recording
SonicView IP recording is an easy to use quick application for recording, organizing and sharing calls, compatible with UNIVERGE SV8100 communication servers.
– Cost effective
– Web based –> easy to manage online
– Easy installation
– Automatic and manual recording
– One click emailing the links or files
– Customizable to agent or supervisor preferences
– Integrating with NEC’s Voice Security Recorder, can capture IP and TDM transport technologies.
Audio Emcee II messaging system:
Based on the studies, 85% of callers prefer to hear products and service information while on hold, rather than music and silence. Audio Emcee II will keep your callers on hold by playing pre-recorded advertisements.
– Increase caller retention rate
– Enhance and support marketing strategies
– Cross-sell products and services
– A cost effective way to communicate with your potential customers
– Superb sound quality
– 24 prerecorded messages and music tracks plus 4 minutes of custom messages
– Easy to use graphical user interface GUI for programming messages
Polycom HD Audio/ Voice Conferencing
Verbal communication is what keeps the information flowing through any organization. Whether communicating with colleagues. Customers, or suppliers, you should be able to focus on the message, not the technology. Polycom delivers voice solutions that work the way you work.
Polycom HD Audio solutions offer a life like experience with intuitive devices. Being suitable for any size room, these solutions are highly interoperable and easy to utilize.
For nearly any room environment, Polycom has a conferencing solution with high quality voice and premium voice pickup. Polycom solutions are optimized for Microsoft and are interoperable with a broad range of technologies in the industry.
Polycom conference phones deliver a superior voice conversation, expansive microphone pickup, and advanced audio processing for a clear conversation and productive meeting.
– Clear voice for a more productive meeting
– 360 degree microphone pickup
– Affordable and effective
– Unmatched for quality and reliability
– Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology enables loud, clear group calls without echoes, dropouts or feedback
– New advancements such as Polycom HD Voice deliver clarity never before experienced in a conference call
– Our latest models feature advanced Voice over IP (VoIP) support, wireless technology, USB-based solutions, and flexible configuration options that meet the needs of any type room or telephony environment
Polycom’s open-standards-based solutions work with all NEC’s unified communication platforms.
Polycom communicator PC Speakerphones:
Communicator PC Speakerphone is a hands-free solution for a small conference on the move. It delivers a clear conversation by eliminating echoes and feedbacks.
– HD Voice Technology- echo cancellation, full duplex audio
– Portability- use it whenever you want, wherever you want!
– Includes two high quality stereo microphones
– Supported on multiple PC softphone application
– No headset needed!
– High-quality audio that delivers the best possible experience
– Hands-free freedom and portability– Untie yourself from your headset for clear, one-on-one calls or group conversations
– Ease of use – Use convenient buttons to launch applications, pick up and hang up calls, and control volume and mute
– High-fidelity wideband voice quality –The hardware supports up to 22kHz for CD-quality music or presentation audio
– Two, high-quality stereo microphones – Enjoy the freedom of moving around your office or work space while on calls, and make sure others on your call hear every word clearly
– Built-in stereo headphone port – Plug in headphones for private conversations, or unplug to go hands-free
– Ergonomic design for portability – The integrated USB cable stores inside the unit for portability and convenience
– Skype certification – The Polycom Communicator C100S is the only Skype-certified speakerphone that delivers business-class, high-fidelity performance
Polycom Installed Audio:
Installed Audio is a perfect solution for the meeting with too many people involved in, talking at the same time, keeping the bounce back and noises at its lowest. Ina addition, setup time is far less due to the innovations in design and technology.
– Short setup and installation time
– Available for any room size
– Integration into many audio and video collaboration environments
– Integrating with Polycom HDX systems
– UltimateHD experience for a superb voice technology
– Driect integration with Polycom HDX Microphone Array and Ceiling Microphone Array- easy configuration and installation
– Supports PSTN and IP telephony
– Easy installation and configuration with Polycom SoundStructure Studio Configuration Sfotware and Polycom OBAM (One Big Audio Matrix)
Polycom installed Audio Family Series: